Pokémon GO

I've played this game a month ago and the game was really nice I really like pokemon and the best of it you need to go other places so that you can find more pokemon and its really nice for me to play this kind of game.

This game is so cool. Seems like it'll bring you to other world when you start to find Pokemons. It is dangerous at the same time. Some of the players have been through accident because of this. Sometimes it doesn't work properly too. We just need to be careful while playing this one. It is enjoyable but we need to be careful at the same time.

Pokémon Go is a blast! Admittedly, it can be a bit addictive at times for me. The game is engaging, interactive, and a completely different concept that your typical mobile game. I think this is one of the reasons why so many people have adopted the game.

Well, they just announced that they're adding a trading system, so the game is kind of ruined. The whole point is to go outside and catch Pokemon. Now people can sit on their butts while other people go catch Pokemon for them, destroying the whole idea.

Well, they just announced that they're adding a trading system, so the game is kind of ruined. The whole point is to go outside and catch Pokemon. Now people can sit on their butts while other people go catch Pokemon for them, destroying the whole idea.

It's been out long enough that this is actually a fair idea.

I was playing at the park today and putting lures up on some close-together stops. You should have seen how many people passed by! I think it will just get better with time. Plus... well, it gets me out of the house. Not much can do that. The team rivalries are fun. :grin:

Yes I do.

This game is really an interesting and fun game but playing this game can put you or your gadget in danger.
It can put you in danger in a way where when you are playing you might not notice something that can put you in danger.
It can put your gadget in danger because you do not know when and where can your gadget be stolen from you.
That's just my opinion, but it is really an interesting and fun game.

This game is really an interesting and fun game but playing this game can put you or your gadget in danger.
It can put you in danger in a way where when you are playing you might not notice something that can put you in danger.
It can put your gadget in danger because you do not know when and where can your gadget be stolen from you.
That's just my opinion, but it is really an interesting and fun game.

Definitely but limited.

Ever since I got Let’s Go! Pikachu & Let’s Go! Eevee, I have been playing Pokémon Go more often so I can transfer those version exclusives because I don’t have 2 Switches yet!
I also have my favorite Pokémon in Go: Kirlia! Yay!

I was very excited about the release rumors on Pokemon GO but once I started playing it, I just couldn't get into it as much as the others did. The hype certainly did die down, very quickly too. I would love to see them bring the Nintendo gaming style to mobile/tablets, that would be interesting and fun!

Back