Reason for low activity on GF

In ours I detail what you get here on GF and that you should bookmark us. Of course with the usual welcome.

How about changing the default theme to ND4 Blue? It seems great and just a little touch on it would make for a perfect gaming theme.

In a forum it's hard for the Admins to recruit people all by themselves the members definetly need to help , yup yup.And I think this forum focuses to much on gaming, there should be more forums that are non-realted to gaming.

Focuses too much on gaming? Firstly the majority of new posts aren't even game related, and this is a gaming forum foremost. Forums usually succeed at a higher rate when they are focussed on one thing. The more general you make your forum the less it's going to work.

And yes Admins can only do so much, and it's not just admins that can keep a forum alive. Users should know every post they make is precious to the life of the forum.

Well earlier in my new content list there was stuff about weather, tv shows, black people, bullying.... all non game related stuff.

And this is meant to be a gaming forum, hence the name of it.

Well earlier in my new content list there was stuff about weather, tv shows, black people, bullying.... all non game related stuff.

And this is meant to be a gaming forum, hence the name of it.

Eh I kind of agree with this. It doesn't look right when the off topic forum has the most posts.

In a forum it's hard for the Admins to recruit people all by themselves the members definetly need to help ,

finally someone gets it. I love to spend 24 hours on this place but I can't. Members must help me.

yup yup.And I think this forum focuses to much on gaming, there should be more forums that are non-realted to gaming.

This is a gaming forum, not a general discussion site. And there are plenty of none gaming boards on here.

And yes Admins can only do so much, and it's not just admins that can keep a forum alive. Users should know every post they make is precious to the life of the forum.

QFT

Eh I kind of agree with this. It doesn't look right when the off topic forum has the most posts.

The off topic has so much because of all the sub boards. If you combine all the gaming boards they have the most posts on this forum.

finally someone gets it. I love to spend 24 hours on this place but I can't. Members must help me.

This is a gaming forum, not a general discussion site. And there are plenty of none gaming boards on here.

QFT

The off topic has so much because of all the sub boards. If you combine all the gaming boards they have the most posts on this forum.

Well yea but I don't think you should be having too much sub boards for off topic forums in the first place :/

Back