Reason for low activity on GF

The GFX board and polls board might go soon, the others are very active.

News? This site isn't just gaming news, it's anything gaming. There's plenty to keep this forum talking about gaming. But some threads get ignored with no replies.

If this was an all gaming board, what happens when news is dry for awhile?

Only time I know when news goes dry is on holidays or after a big gaming convention. Usually I take the time to post more normal gaming posts or take a break :p

News? This site isn't just gaming news, it's anything gaming. There's plenty to keep this forum talking about gaming. But some threads get ignored with no replies.

sad but true.....

Well it's not bad to post news threads without replies on them. Just make sure that's not the only thing you do :)

I'm not talking about news threads not having replies, i'm referring more to other users threads not being replied to.

Take mine for example: http://forum.gamingforce.us/index.php/topic/66332-dont-play-with-fire/

A little video I made because admittedly at the time when I was playing it i thought it was funny. Maybe it's not so funny now, but at the time it was. But to keep coming here and see no responses to things like that makes you wonder what is the point in it? I'm not asking people to go and respond to it now, that's pointless. But when people make an effort to create a thread about something, try and have some respect to respond and make the person feel included. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular or even at staff, but the community in general.

I'm not talking about news threads not having replies, i'm referring more to other users threads not being replied to.

Take mine for example: http://forum.gamingf...play-with-fire/

A little video I made because admittedly at the time when I was playing it i thought it was funny. Maybe it's not so funny now, but at the time it was. But to keep coming here and see no responses to things like that makes you wonder what is the point in it? I'm not asking people to go and respond to it now, that's pointless. But when people make an effort to create a thread about something, try and have some respect to respond and make the person feel included. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular or even at staff, but the community in general.

But that is, the problem with all forums :p

DS, the game is on the PS3 as well. lol

And I will admit, I am bias on which boards I go to. I almost never go to the Xbox or Independent boards because they do not appeal as much as Sony or Nintendo's boards. And I am not seen commonly on most of the non-gaming boards, although I like the debates section.

Same could be said about Sony and Nintendo fanboys, but to be honest, I have seen the worst from Microsoft fanboys. I hate fanboys. lol

I love to reply, but my Xbox knowledge is very little :squint:
Yet my thread was not specifically about Xbox. Yes it was posted in the Xbox section, but that's just because I was playing it on the Xbox.

I know this is a problem with all forums in general, but to keep a forum successful people need to make each other feel welcome, and a lot of that is done by making sure those that create new threads get at least 1 reply otherwise they will see no point in it.

People may not have the same view as me, and that's fine, but that's how I feel about forums and it's community.

Back