Religion in Cartoons

As Americans, we should all have equal oppurtunities, that's what our founding fathers built it for. Of course views of a lot of things have changed, like gay marriage and abortion, but same idea none the less. We should all be able to become educated, rich, married, etc. How does that have anything to do with Communism? I said equal OPPURTUNITIES, mot everybody is literally equal.

You MEANT to say equal opportunities, you SAID equal. I'm not a mind reader GA :p

I didn't mean to make it seem like I had no stance whatsoever on those subjects, because I do. I believe gay people have the right to get married, the whole issue with them having kids makes no sense to me. There are millions of horrible parents out there who're raising their kids to be thugs or dumbasses... we need more gay parents lol

And as for abortion I say it's the person's decision.

You MEANT to say equal opportunities, you SAID equal. I'm not a mind reader GA :p

I didn't mean to make it seem like I had no stance whatsoever on those subjects, because I do. I believe gay people have the right to get married, the whole issue with them having kids makes no sense to me. There are millions of horrible parents out there who're raising their kids to be thugs or dumbasses... we need more gay parents lol

Plus rep for this.

Well you should've said something... You made it seem like you were a bigot.

@Mori I should -rep you for making that post. :p

We're... ALIKE?! OH. HELL. NO. Don't talk to me anymore. >_> And it's a slim chance.

It all ties into the whole "rule by religion" thing. It's like, how can you fight against inhumane and immoral laws, if they come from God? It's all bullshit, say what you want about the USA, it's not perfect, but it along with all the countries that know what they're doing have a separation of church and state.
Rule by Religion is not everything, and i hate it when people misuse it to kill people or ruin propreties.

GreyHelm said:
Yeah you have a good point there bowser.

@ Mori: Just saw your other post, I know it's not 100%... that's some scary shit lol
GracefulAssassin said:
STOP CALLING ME THAT.

And they're like 98% effective.

Its down to 2% if you are dating a creepy girl that pokes holes in your condoms...

Back