Shenanigan Guy

Sorry to interrupt your... conversation, but are there more guys with shenanigans in the near future?

Sorry to interrupt your... conversation, but are there more guys with shenanigans in the near future?
You mean you want another issue? Well I've gotten another one all drawn up and will probably release that tomorrow. Then come next Friday or Saturday, I'll try drawing another two to upload on the weekend. That's my new schedule; I haven't killed the series, and don't plan on it. It's just I won't be updating during the week, so updates will be weekly from now on, it seems. Sorry peeps, NintenDan just don't got the time anymore! That is, until he gets some holidays. Heh heh heh...

What an oddly coincidental Mario boot shaped comet. (That was harder to word out than I thought.)

What an oddly coincidental Mario boot shaped comet. (That was harder to word out than I thought.)
Heh, I thought the idea was rather cute if I do say so myself. I guess I could've gone down the other path of having Mario from SMG flying towards the planet to kill it, but I found keeping in with the theme of "everything being shaped like something" worked a bit better.

Heh, I thought the idea was rather cute if I do say so myself. I guess I could've gone down the other path of having Mario from SMG flying towards the planet to kill it, but I found keeping in with the theme of "everything being shaped like something" worked a bit better.
I thought the boot comet was awsome

I didn't even realise that, hah. I should change his username to CHEESE just to freak him out. *shifty eyes*

Er, no thanks. And I didn't shout at you, I shouted at the double post, they're alive you see, poisoning the very post count of every member that it wants to corrupt
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crackers! A whole page and not a single Shenanigan Guy!

*Lets go of trousers*
Well, when will this Shenanigan guy be uploaded then?
Right now, heh.

Okay, definitely looks like we'll be seeing once a week Shenanigan Guy uploads for the next few weeks due to the middle of the week leaving no time for me to draw, and the weekend being eaten up by working on assessment. Still, here's Issue 023. I'll be drawing a blank Shenanigan Guy comic soon for an upcoming competition and making it an issue; best entry wins, but details for that will be revealed at a later date (I'm not even hosting the competition too, heh).

Issue 023:
gallery_19_36_135981.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back