Shenanigan Guy

Issue 017! Introduces the second of eight faces I'm planning on drawing, heh. So far we've got "Shifty Eyes Guy". Well, this is "Traumatised Guy":

gallery_19_36_153280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Priceless face. Heh.

It seems Nintendan will never reveal his face, but then again, he is a Shy Guy after all.

Wait a second... How can a mask have expressions?
I don't really know, but if Mario Strikers: Charged (or whatever it's called) did it, I figured I could too, heh.

Issue 018 is here too. So far, it seems as if I am busy for the start of the week, and get some free time near the end. So I will most likely update (and try to draw more) issues between Friday and Monday. I've just got a sudden overload of work and stuff, basically.

gallery_19_36_86919.png

This comic pays homage to my early years in MSPaint. I still use that program sometimes.

That last one was pretty neat.

I'd really like to make a custom t-shirt with 9 distinct faces of Shenanigan Guy in a 3x3 sort of grid. I'm not sure that there are 9 distinct facial expressions yet, but I imagine that there will be.

EDIT: Well, perhaps there are already. Ya know, there's something rather endearing about him being a Shy Guy with your art style, NDan.

That last one was pretty neat.

I'd really like to make a custom t-shirt with 9 distinct faces of Shenanigan Guy in a 3x3 sort of grid. I'm not sure that there are 9 distinct facial expressions yet, but I imagine that there will be.

EDIT: Well, perhaps there are already. Ya know, there's something rather endearing about him being a Shy Guy with your art style, NDan.
That'd be really sweet if you could do that, Zexis. Funnily enough, I have that idea and have already planned out another 6 Shy Guy faces to go along with the previous 2. I know that only comes to 8, but I was going to just put something like "The many faces of Shy Guy" in the middle or something to be the 9th square. I would be happy to edit the colours or whatever to make it easier once I've drawn them all!

What happened to Bloopy?

Back