Shenanigan Guy

Issue 012 is a parody of a show that most of you should probably remember. Why I did it, I'm not sure, but I just liked the idea of Shenanigan Guy being on a television show, heh. Plus I also used this chance to do more different designs of Shy Guys, such as him interacting with furniture.

gallery_19_36_23797.png

You could say this has been Devitally enhannced...
tongue.gif

gallery_18_2_56020.png

DEVITAL ENHANCEMENT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dev, how the hell do you make it so that your images don't have a dodgy white space above them? It keeps happening to mine and I don't understand why. Funny edit anyway, heh.

Looking good still, you should make an episode dedicated to some advertisements. Lik say...mushroom kingdom infomercials, lol. Looking forward to seeing more.

Dev episode is a little "wtf?".

lolz last panel.

Heh, yeah, I updated the comic to remove the typo, but got too lazy and couldn't be bothered editing my post. You can find it in my album, though!
Can 'Shenanigan Guy II: Parallel universe' Be the Co-comic released with Official issues of Shenanigan guy? OuO

The sad thing is it took me like 10 times to figure out what that was a reference to.

Bumpity bump, still doing this, Dan?
Sure am. Why, it's kinda odd, the day you bump is the day I go to update!

Anyhoos, special comic this time (it's the 2nd three-row comic in the whole series, for starters). It's a Valentine's Day one, just because I felt like it. Dev gave me an idea, but then I kind of strayed away from it because I wasn't sure where to go with Dev's idea, and this new idea had a cute little plot (albeit slightly strange ending gag). Enjoy!

gallery_19_36_344649.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back