Shenanigan Guy

True love at last.

Cute comic NintenDan, it's very true.
Heh, thanks; I was kind of aiming for one of those heart-warming family show moments with this one.

Also, I hope people kind of laugh at the whole "Wiggler the Love Bug" thing. Though now I just realised it isn't a Wiggler, it's actually a Flutter. *GASP*

Heh, thanks; I was kind of aiming for one of those heart-warming family show moments with this one.

Also, I hope people kind of laugh at the whole "Wiggler the Love Bug" thing. Though now I just realised it isn't a Wiggler, it's actually a Flutter. *GASP*

Love bug...i get it..heh. You really planned this one out.

Issue 014! It's a "Fan Mail" type one, where a member has actually submitted said question. If you want to submit your own questions, by all means do it. Don't expect the issue to appear instantly though, give it some time:

gallery_19_36_116153.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the comments! After that big Valentine's Day one, I'll be sticking to a few smaller, 4 panel ones for a while until I crank out another 2 row (8 panel), I think.

Hilarious,.......,BAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this. You should make episodes including other characters from games. Like Link/Pokemon or Mario and Luigi =D

Heh, how about that "Pigness" fella? *shifty eyes*

It was my question in that comic

Lovely as always, NDan. I'm rather hooked on the art style.

Okay, little warning here: Shenanigan Guy will not receive any more updates for a while until I get my real computer back. Right now I'm mooching off of a laptop and I don't have any of the files to upload, or the software to make new issues. So it's on hold for a bit, might get back next week, but don't worry, although I haven't been making them, I've still been planning future issues! I've got a few good ideas already, which is nice.

But yeah, Shenanigan Guy is far from over! Despite all the explosions.

Ye olde computer hath returned to me, so to celebrate, DOUBLE COMIC BONANZA!

Issue 015:
gallery_19_36_128753.png

Issue 016:
gallery_19_36_136844.png

Also, don't worry, I've got a few comic's lined up (at least 10), so I just need to make them and I'll probably surpass the 30th issue mark with ease. SHOO-RAH FOR PLANNING!

Another also, I'm planning a "movie-length" comic that will be 4 to 5 rows long. *shifty eyes*

lolz to the second one.

Heh, funnily enough, Issue 016 was one of the first ideas I had when I first came up with the idea of the comic. It just took me a while to finally implement it.

As the comic title implies, no, Shy Guy doesn't actually have a pop-out fist behind his mask; it was just a decoy.

Off of the comment you left on my profile, Dan, I never said I wanted Shenanigan Guy to die again, I was just curious if he would. I mean, why would I want him to die? Look at his beautiful face!
*shifty eyes*

Heh, funnily enough, Issue 016 was one of the first ideas I had when I first came up with the idea of the comic. It just took me a while to finally implement it.

As the comic title implies, no, Shy Guy doesn't actually have a pop-out fist behind his mask; it was just a decoy.
Then where's shenanigan guy?

Back