Star Wars: Obi-Wan Series

Maybe to keep things less dark? I never really thought they would ever go through with explaining Anakin's birth story in film.

Disney does seem to keep away from anything too dark.

read this from CBR:

According to Making Star Wars' Jason Ward, the footage should arrive "within a week," and "we are likely going to see more 'marketing' of the series kicking off very soon." However, Ward dissuaded fans from hoping the new clips will be in the form of a full-length Obi-Wan Kenobi trailer -- "I am not under the impression this footage is from a pre-release trailer of any kind," he wrote. "It does seem like there is a lot on the table for release that is not a trailer,"

New trailer:

Read from CBR:

Obi-Wan Kenobi is giving Stormtroopers their very own theme.

Since the Star Wars galaxy far, far away was created back in 1977, the music for Stormtroopers has stemmed from John William's "The Imperial March," used for many facets of the Empire. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter though, series composer Natalie Holt revealed that she wrote a "Stormtroopers theme" for the upcoming Disney+ show. "There is a Stormtroopers theme," Holt told THR. "That's all I can say right now."

Read from CBR:

Obi-Wan Kenobi is giving Stormtroopers their very own theme.

Since the Star Wars galaxy far, far away was created back in 1977, the music for Stormtroopers has stemmed from John William's "The Imperial March," used for many facets of the Empire. Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter though, series composer Natalie Holt revealed that she wrote a "Stormtroopers theme" for the upcoming Disney+ show. "There is a Stormtroopers theme," Holt told THR. "That's all I can say right now."

Better be an epic theme.... ahhh what am I saying, it will be a loser theme like they are :p

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
mmmm not sure really, I always thought that Vader and Obi Wan never encountered each other again until their final battle.
Well seeing the sequel trilogy and having Kylo and Rey using the force to communicate over a very large distance makes this seem improbable now.

I'm hoping for it to be good. The trailer was really good, I'll definitely give it a shot.

I'm hoping for it to be good. The trailer was really good, I'll definitely give it a shot.
Indeed. Hopefully it will not disappoint!

Epic Games revealed that the "Obi-Wan Kenobi Outfit" will drop in the Fortnite Item Shop on Thursday, May 26.

Read more stuff from CBR:

Rupert Friend has explained a bit of the nuance regarding the relationship between his Grand Inquisitor and franchise icon Darth Vader.

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, Friend was asked about the working relationship between the two villains. "Well, obviously with the rule of two, in the HR chart, you've got the Emperor first, then you've got Vader," the actor replied. "And I'd say [The Grand Inquisitor] is right there, I wouldn't even say below. In his mind, he's on a par with Vader. He's not. Obviously, Vader would probably kill him. But I think it would be quite an interesting fight. Because you've got this idea of a fearsome guy, this Grand Inquisitor, who yes, reports to Vader. And I do think he respects the hierarchy and the order of command. But I think if there were ever a slip-up, he would be waiting in the wings."

Just read from CBR:

Obi-Wan Kenobi star Moses Ingram said that Lucasfilm warned her about the potential for racist backlash from certain Star Wars fans.

"It was something that Lucasfilm actually got in front of, and said, 'This is a thing that, unfortunately, likely will happen. But we are here to help you; you can let us know when it happens,'" Ingram said in an interview with The Independent. She also stated that Obi-Wan Kenobi director Deborah Chow has put "the proper systems in place so I feel safe as we do the work" during production. "Of course, there are always pockets of hate," Ingram continued. "But I have no problem with the block button.”

"Obi-Wan is going to bring the most diversity I think we've ever seen in the galaxy before," said Ingram, who will portray the Inquisitor in the upcoming Disney+ series. "To me, it’s long overdue. If you’ve got talking droids and aliens, but no people of color, it doesn’t make any sense. It’s 2022, you know. So we’re just at the beginning of that change. But I think to start that change is better than never having started it."

Back