Star Wars: Obi-Wan Series

How can one be racist on a movie of ailens?

Saw the first 2 Eps, it's great! I like.

Whats good about it?
Obi's hand to hand combat without using the force and shooting bad guys with blaster without using the force action scenes are great. showing that the guy is an excellent combatant even without the force. and his interactions with 10 year old leia lol, and the inquisitor stuff and then vader stuff. good start.

Obi's hand to hand combat without using the force and shooting bad guys with blaster without using the force action scenes are great. showing that the guy is an excellent combatant even without the force. and his interactions with 10 year old leia lol, and the inquisitor stuff and then vader stuff. good start.

He sounds so...

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Season 2 could be in development, read form CBR:

Obi-Wan Kenobi Season 2 is allegedly in development.

According to reputable source MakingStarWars.net, which cites an insider privy to Disney's plan, the success of Obi-Wan Kenobi's first three episodes has pushed the studio into developing a follow-up season. At the time of writing, it's unknown whether the Jedi master's return will be a standard season of television or take a different form entirely. Neither Disney nor Lucasfilm have officially announced Obi-Wan Kenobi Season 2 but star Ewan McGregor has already noted that if he "were to get an opportunity to [play Obi-Wan] again, I’d be totally up for that."

I thought it was a one and done thing?

Also I watched rise of the sith yesturday, does this series focus on Yoda's last training?
Originally it was planned as a one and done thing with room for sequel.

No Yoda so far and the focus is on Obi-Wan protecting Leia and Luke, with Obi-Wan asking Qui-Gon for guidance from time to time but yet to receive any answer from his late master.

Originally it was planned as a one and done thing with room for sequel.

No Yoda so far and the focus is on Obi-Wan protecting Leia and Luke, with Obi-Wan asking Qui-Gon for guidance from time to time but yet to receive any answer from his late master.

I don't think Yoda did much, just gave him instructions and sent him to his sandy exile.

Saw Ep 4, another great Ep, nice action scenes,
TDabRz9.png

RbIiSCP.png

9QtOzuB.png

and young Leia was great. and Vader stuff.

A clip of young Leia asking Obi if he is her real father lol

Saw Ep 5 another excellent ep. The new flashback scene with obi and anakin was nicely done. and the lightsaber/action scenes were awesome too in this ep! too bad only 1 ep left hopefully season 2 is going to be a go.

The new nice flashback training duel clip:

The new nice flashback training duel clip:
So are there gonna be a lot more of this in the whole series? I like the dialogue and such but maybe Anakin could be a bit whinier. Maybe throw his lightsaber once?

Back