Super Mario Movie

Read from VGC on Toad's voice:

Following claims that the movie is a musical, Variety asked Keegan-Michael Key if Toad has any singing sections in it.

“He does,” the actor responded. “I got to improvise a song in Super Mario Bros., which was an absolute blast. That was just a stick of fun, that whole thing.”

“I was working on the voice with my partner and trying to find the voice through the internal journey of the character. And then with the directors [Aaron Horvath and Michael Jelenic], we sprinkled some things in, we moved it around.

“There was something about the timbre. I wanted it higher and higher and higher. And that’s where we ended up, and I’m really happy with where we ended up.”

Read from VGC on Toad's voice:

Following claims that the movie is a musical, Variety asked Keegan-Michael Key if Toad has any singing sections in it.

“He does,” the actor responded. “I got to improvise a song in Super Mario Bros., which was an absolute blast. That was just a stick of fun, that whole thing.”

“I was working on the voice with my partner and trying to find the voice through the internal journey of the character. And then with the directors [Aaron Horvath and Michael Jelenic], we sprinkled some things in, we moved it around.

“There was something about the timbre. I wanted it higher and higher and higher. And that’s where we ended up, and I’m really happy with where we ended up.”
You love to see it, but then you think how many adults will only see it because they have kids.

This is the last trailer I'll watch for the movie just because I want to go in blind, but I really wanna see and hear Peach at least once before the movie comes out. Hoping she's actually in it this time.

Just release the movie already!
As a giant Peach simp, this is perfect. She's so pretty and she's also pretty badass. Like want to see her use the axe on Bowser or at least a Koopa at least once. I can't believe the biker outfit and fire flower dress make an appearance. This movie is going to be sooooo good. Although it is kinda shaping up to be Mario as incompetent in everything he does and being the butt of most of the jokes. We'll see how that works out. I won't lie though, I did laugh at the scene of him getting beaten by DK. Also, I like how his punching pose references the Smash trailer.

Also Charlie Day isn't that bad as Luigi, but I do hate that I'm probably going to have to hear him scream a lot. Like I heard it once in the trailer and I'm already over his screaming. That's like his schtick and I've never been a fan of it.

There's a lot of good to the new trailer and the only complaint I heard was Chris Pratt's Mario but at least his voice is recognizable. They can do so much with this movie that all I can wish for is more references like RPG lines and little references here and there. We could see him try to be a doctor too.

3d Billboard Ad:

McDonald's Mario Movie HappyMeal Toys:

Back