Terraria game nights

Haha I'll turn that map up and down for it. Is it close to rest of us?

VERY close. Closer then you think.

Anyway, my castle is STARTING to take shape. I shifted the island SLIGHTLY to the left to fit in the second tower (bloody hole) and tonight I wanna see how large I can make the tower on the right without bumping into anything OR any Harpies. I MIGHT increase the height later but for now I'll just go to what I see as comfortable.

After that it's getting to work on the guest rooms I want to set up followed by adding a few more floors and grabbing the largest amount of stone ever as I'm making this thing out of gray bricks and gray brick walls. Yeah, ouch.

Edit: Thought I'd take some time to fill in a few bits and pieces!

Firstly... Dan's spaceship is coming along, albeit slowly. He's getting there though.

Fillfall now has a house waaaaaaaay up in the clouds somewhere above mine. How far up? Well I used up about 150 gray bricks from the top of my castle and he was STILL over 500 feet away from me. I have no idea what his house looks like as I didn't go any further (it was a pain to get down from where I made it to!) Dan has seen it however.

My castle got the right-hand tower yesterday, and today got upgraded from wood to gray bricks. The castle's size has also increased quite a bit, and it's still not the maximum height I want to go. Not yet, anyway. It will probably be, at most, twice the size of the towers as they are now. Maybe. It could end up being smaller or bigger, not sure yet. I think I have enough Copper Ore to do what I want with the towers though. The guest rooms are also nearly finished now, they are missing beds as well as different coloured banners (one colour for each room).

Mathizel's house is located to the left of the original spawn point. It looks like simple housing for the NPC's for the moment. Right above him and only slightly to the right is Dan's ship, towering over Mathizel's house. My castle is actually really close to the original spawn point, just to the left of starting off. Fillfall's house is, as stated, MILES above mine. Just to the right of the spawn point Dan built the Community Center today. At the moment it is simply a meeting place for players.

I'll be happy to grab a few screenshots if anyone wants to see them. I'll also be posting a small set of rules for using my guest rooms when they are fully finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I'll turn that map up and down for it. Is it close to rest of us?

VERY close. Closer then you think.

Anyway, my castle is STARTING to take shape. I shifted the island SLIGHTLY to the left to fit in the second tower (bloody hole) and tonight I wanna see how large I can make the tower on the right without bumping into anything OR any Harpies. I MIGHT increase the height later but for now I'll just go to what I see as comfortable.

After that it's getting to work on the guest rooms I want to set up followed by adding a few more floors and grabbing the largest amount of stone ever as I'm making this thing out of gray bricks and gray brick walls. Yeah, ouch.

Edit: Thought I'd take some time to fill in a few bits and pieces!

Firstly... Dan's spaceship is coming along, albeit slowly. He's getting there though.

Fillfall now has a house waaaaaaaay up in the clouds somewhere above mine. How far up? Well I used up about 150 gray bricks from the top of my castle and he was STILL over 500 feet away from me. I have no idea what his house looks like as I didn't go any further (it was a pain to get down from where I made it to!) Dan has seen it however.

My castle got the right-hand tower yesterday, and today got upgraded from wood to gray bricks. The castle's size has also increased quite a bit, and it's still not the maximum height I want to go. Not yet, anyway. It will probably be, at most, twice the size of the towers as they are now. Maybe. It could end up being smaller or bigger, not sure yet. I think I have enough Copper Ore to do what I want with the towers though. The guest rooms are also nearly finished now, they are missing beds as well as different coloured banners (one colour for each room).

Mathizel's house is located to the left of the original spawn point. It looks like simple housing for the NPC's for the moment. Right above him and only slightly to the right is Dan's ship, towering over Mathizel's house. My castle is actually really close to the original spawn point, just to the left of starting off. Fillfall's house is, as stated, MILES above mine. Just to the right of the spawn point Dan built the Community Center today. At the moment it is simply a meeting place for players.

I'll be happy to grab a few screenshots if anyone wants to see them. I'll also be posting a small set of rules for using my guest rooms when they are fully finished.

Wow, you put in a lot of effort. Maybe you've seen I have been online whilst you guys wé're away. What did you think of the puple lights? Also I have collected already a lot of cobwebs for the beds so I will leave those in the community building quitte soon. I am sorry I am not much online but I have a lot of work for my study. Although I am proud of the amount of work I do in a day now for school
smile.gif
. I will be online in a few hours and for the first time in weeks actually will spent some time on good ol' gaming. Thank you guys for your enthousiasm and effort on the buildings. Even though whe don't have many members online (yet) it is starting to be pretty nice.

Keep on playing! Further On additional note, as stated before the server is online the entire weekend and will be only untill thursday (So another regular server week). I did this because, well, I needed to be offline a long time, and I wanted to make up to you. However, if you like having the server online some more in the weekends. I could try to do so every once in a whille by making my girlfriend come to me instead of me travelling 300 km to her
smile.gif
Wich is quitte nice I think. well let me know and again, you guys are doing amazing work!

Building floating biomes around my island. Finished the corrupted one and just started the one with jungle. There is some sort of ladder to my island hidden somewhere..
Fish.png

I took a few screenshots of the game a few minutes ago.... I added the descriptions I gave them on the Gallery. Also, not these are HEAVILY resized and this isn't the real full image. I'll make them bigger in future, or just use links instead.

First half of the castle. Just the left side, really.

Second image of the castle. Remember this isn't finished yet. The guest room's I've been talking about are on the left of my character.

This is the Community Center Dan built.

And this is what happens if you fill up the original spawn point with nothing but dirt bricks. On top of this Dan used his old character causing the warning message for the Eye of Cthulhu, and we both got the heck oughtta there before anything else happened. It forced the server to go to day.

I took a few screenshots of the game a few minutes ago.... I added the descriptions I gave them on the Gallery. Also, not these are HEAVILY resized and this isn't the real full image. I'll make them bigger in future, or just use links instead.

First half of the castle. Just the left side, really.

Second image of the castle. Remember this isn't finished yet. The guest room's I've been talking about are on the left of my character.

This is the Community Center Dan built.

And this is what happens if you fill up the original spawn point with nothing but dirt bricks. On top of this Dan used his old character causing the warning message for the Eye of Cthulhu, and we both got the heck oughtta there before anything else happened. It forced the server to go to day.
Not really, I forced the server to go to day because the mistake Dan made. Then when you were both gone I made it night again and let the eye kill me. There, unfortunatly, was no other option.

On a random note, here's our first screenshot. I am not impressed.

gallery_19_312_20318.jpg
Not impressed? Do you have any idea how much tought i've put into that sign?

Not really, I forced the server to go to day because the mistake Dan made. Then when you were both gone I made it night again and let the eye kill me. There, unfortunatly, was no other option.

The good news I guess, is that for the moment the Eye has not been defeated. And he IS the easiest boss to summon, and there's ALSO a Demon Altar right down the pit we used to get underground that if I remember correctly Dan patched up. OK, so we need to change things around again. OK, so the Eye spawned. Fortunately it's not a total loss and it's better if we just summon him when we're ready to do so. Heck we could probably summon several of him over a period of nights.

I'll probably play a little more today at some stage (I say probably as I need to work on a new signature image and Spyro 2) but I have no idea on what I'll be doing. I'll probably expand the castle in terms of height and re-do the entrance to the underground and the spawn point Dan covered up.

Just because the Eye spawned doesn't mean he won't again. And even if he didn't it's better to summon him ourselves so we're not waiting around for him to show up when we're ready to strike. I doubt I'll actually be around for the killing but I can summon him myself anyway.

Oh yeah, and I never replied to the weekend question. I mainly play on the weekends which is when I have the most time, so it's a preferred option. If you can't, you can't, I'll have to stick to several hours during weeknights.

Well, both mathizel and I have the suspicious looking eye..

Might post some pictures from my islands later.

"Dan is wanking"

100% Child friendly site.

Alright, first time I'm gonna log into the server ;P

Back