The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Into Reverie

you haven't played Magical Girl Alisa LS? lol it's full PLOT brigade! lol Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith
maxresdefault.jpg

Kitty Ninja fie?

Also too addicted to the final rounds of vantage masters and pom pom party.

Also getting my @$$ handed by the first plot trial door :squint:

First one is unironically one of the hardest ones. Even completely changing my build into a evade boss build which usually works didn't work. I came back with a lot of levels + Keeper master/secondary quartz on one or both and some HP regen master/secondary quarts was the trick to 2 or 3 of the harder ones.

First one is unironically one of the hardest ones. Even completely changing my build into a evade boss build which usually works didn't work. I came back with a lot of levels + Keeper master/secondary quartz on one or both and some HP regen master/secondary quarts was the trick to 2 or 3 of the harder ones.

Yeah first one was luck base, won after my 7th try.

Defeated the 2 PLOT Ladies of the first PLOT trial door lol took me around 17 minutes on first run Abyss difficulty, took some pics of my setup and battle. I copied Rean's base setup to Kurt for this battle --Sirius, Gungnir and Rage combo combined with really high evasion rate is excellent-- though I used talisman instead of Gungnir for this battle to prevent the status ailment attacks from the 2 ladies:
VNnLCph.jpg

bj8M9Sh.jpg

sDd7FhF.jpg

2cabIKn.jpg

Mvnptj7.jpg

hLy7SZH.jpg

t2YCRqg.jpg

Do you like using the emergency puppet accessory? It's great for the evade % and pretty cheap with the U-material amount requirement. Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Defeated the 2 PLOT Ladies of the first PLOT trial door lol took me around 17 minutes on first run Abyss difficulty, took some pics of my setup and battle. I copied Rean's base setup to Kurt for this battle --Sirius, Gungnir and Rage combo combined with really high evasion rate is excellent-- though I used talisman instead of Gungnir for this battle to prevent the status ailment attacks from the 2 ladies:
VNnLCph.jpg

bj8M9Sh.jpg

sDd7FhF.jpg

2cabIKn.jpg

Mvnptj7.jpg

hLy7SZH.jpg

t2YCRqg.jpg

Abyss enjoyer :cool:

Reactions: cm2
cm2 cm2

I beat the game tonight, fully that is. Not sure what I was fighting there at the end or why they went with a white version of her, but whatever.

Finished all the day dreams (all the non-mini game ones)

Didn't bother with all the trials, most were a slow burn fight.

Magical girl story was a lot of fun.

On to daybreak! (when it releases)

Reactions: cm2
Back