The post a picture of yourself thread- With a twist

Even the British trains look better than my trains, darn it!

I can't get a picture of the interior of one of my trains yet, but I'll try one day.

How the heck can your trains look even worse than London Underground trains? Is Australia just cursed or something?

I have one question: Why have a profile picture, if you're not going to make it a picture of yourself?

Also, screw anyone who says that girls don't play games and goes along with that stereotype. I hate that. I also hate the stereotype that nerds/gamers aren't hot and all dress like the Big Bang Theory cast.

Because if you like video games too much, it gives you another place to put a picture of a Nintendo character as a sort of secondary avatar. At least, that's what I use it for on most forums.

As for gamers/nerds being hot/not hot/whatever, it's probably because the most vocal minority of gamers, the ones who end up infamous and mentioned on various drama sites online, tend to be the ones who have the least dress sense (or I guess, any other sense). Or in other words, people assume everyone looks like Chris Chan or some other web 'infamous' 'celebrity'.

Two recent pics off of my 3DS camera
I expect the pictures of you to be in 3D! Hah!

And yea, that train looks loads better than my trains. My trains are all stained/drawn on/trashed. Yeck!

Even the British trains look better than my trains, darn it!

I can't get a picture of the interior of one of my trains yet, but I'll try one day.

How the heck can your trains look even worse than London Underground trains? Is Australia just cursed or something?

I have one question: Why have a profile picture, if you're not going to make it a picture of yourself?

Also, screw anyone who says that girls don't play games and goes along with that stereotype. I hate that. I also hate the stereotype that nerds/gamers aren't hot and all dress like the Big Bang Theory cast.

Because if you like video games too much, it gives you another place to put a picture of a Nintendo character as a sort of secondary avatar. At least, that's what I use it for on most forums.

As for gamers/nerds being hot/not hot/whatever, it's probably because the most vocal minority of gamers, the ones who end up infamous and mentioned on various drama sites online, tend to be the ones who have the least dress sense (or I guess, any other sense). Or in other words, people assume everyone looks like Chris Chan or some other web 'infamous' 'celebrity'.

I vouch for Australian trains being bad. And out of Australian train lines, I vote for Brisbane's being the worst. At least Sydney trains are relatively clean and run frequently. The train I was on last night in Brisbane kept losing power throughout the trip! For a few seconds at a time, the whole train would just shut down, engines, lights, the whole lot. The worst, seriously.

Well, I guess you have a point there. I love games, but I'd never put a game character in a place where a picture of myself is supposed to be.

You have a pretty amazing frown face. I could never make a frown that big.

I am a pair of boots. Can't. Wait. For. Winter.

boots1.png

I vouch for Australian trains being bad. And out of Australian train lines, I vote for Brisbane's being the worst. At least Sydney trains are relatively clean and run frequently. The train I was on last night in Brisbane kept losing power throughout the trip! For a few seconds at a time, the whole train would just shut down, engines, lights, the whole lot. The worst, seriously.

Yeah, I don't really know why that happens, but sometimes when the train shuts down it makes a REALLY loud noise that just scares the heck out of me when it catches me off guard.

Also, fun fact, a trip from Brisbane to Gympie costs about $22, but from Sydney to another destination which is about the same distance from Brisbane - Gympie costs around $7 or $8. How's that for being ripped off?

Is that right? That's what I heard from a supposedly recent "study" or something.

Also, I never knew pairs of boots could talk.

Yeah, I don't really know why that happens, but sometimes when the train shuts down it makes a REALLY loud noise that just scares the heck out of me when it catches me off guard.

Also, fun fact, a trip from Brisbane to Gympie costs about $22, but from Sydney to another destination which is about the same distance from Brisbane - Gympie costs around $7 or $8. How's that for being ripped off?

Is that right? That's what I heard from a supposedly recent "study" or something.

So it's normal?! I freaked out about it and my friend was like, "Oh, don't worry, that's normal". Go Queensland Rail! Didn't it get sold to another country recently?

Wow, if that is true, we are totally being ripped off. Not to mention Sydney trains are so much better. I love how their trains come and go like every few minutes and how their stations are all below the city level. I am jealous of Sydney's public transport. Not so much Melbourne, trams scare me...

Boots are pretty talented things, they can do just about anything.

So it's normal?! I freaked out about it and my friend was like, "Oh, don't worry, that's normal". Go Queensland Rail! Didn't it get sold to another country recently?

Wow, if that is true, we are totally being ripped off. Not to mention Sydney trains are so much better. I love how their trains come and go like every few minutes and how their stations are all below the city level. I am jealous of Sydney's public transport. Not so much Melbourne, trams scare me...

Boots are pretty talented things, they can do just about anything.
Yeah, it happens all the time, not sure why though. Somebody says they cut off the power temporarily to stop the train, somebody else says the train just does it from too much power, so it just cuts off. They're planning on changing the timetables in June so there are more trains on one particular line, which should mean trains about every 6 minutes, which is better than what it is.

Also, QR got privatised and became QRNational. That just meant that a lot of jobs were going to be lost because now they are exporting particular jobs to countries, or getting overseas repair man to fix trains that they worked on. That's the main gist of it, anyway.

Yeah, it happens all the time, not sure why though. Somebody says they cut off the power temporarily to stop the train, somebody else says the train just does it from too much power, so it just cuts off. They're planning on changing the timetables in June so there are more trains on one particular line, which should mean trains about every 6 minutes, which is better than what it is.

Also, QR got privatised and became QRNational. That just meant that a lot of jobs were going to be lost because now they are exporting particular jobs to countries, or getting overseas repair man to fix trains that they worked on. That's the main gist of it, anyway.
That is bizarre. New timetables and more frequent trains would be great
smile.gif

Oh I see. Kind of like Qantas planes being fixed overseas instead of locally?

While Queenslands trains may be the worst ever, Queensland's airline is the best in the world!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a pair of boots. Can't. Wait. For. Winter.
Those are lovely boots. I envy you and your ability to wear things with a heel. I can barely handle not falling over in flats, heh.

Look at ya'll complaining about your trains, you babies. Be happy you can at least sit inside wiht out having hundred of ppl sitting and lying on top of you.Any idea what it looks liek here in India when you wanne take the train, or even the bus?:

indian-train.jpg

CHECK OUT THIS SCHOOL BUS:
india-school-bus-tricycle.jpg

There is just too many ppl in this country
bus1.jpg

Those are lovely boots. I envy you and your ability to wear things with a heel. I can barely handle not falling over in flats, heh.

Thanks! Have you tried walking in heels much? Practice makes perfect
smile.gif

RootBoi: Holy crap that is insane. If that ever happened in Australia the rail way would be getting sooooo sued.

n511239250_1433591_5509.jpg

This is me:

photo-91.jpg

Not actually me, I don't like to show myself on the internet, but I look close to this.

Here is the real me, but when I was like 6 or 7 and its green screened:

247281_232368516778931_100000173544660_1102902_2527283_n.jpg

[attachment=141:248456_171942499532714_100001508952562_437742_6584972_n.jpg]

As one can tell soccer doesn't add definition to one's arms
tongue.gif

P.S. that's Facebook profile picture

Back