The post a picture of yourself thread- With a twist

I may as well join in on the fun. This is me:

shyguyme.jpg

this is a picture of me about 1 year ago, i aint to big on it but i dont have much pics of me on my computer and i already edited this one when i took the pic and im to lazy to do another one lol... hope thisll due, its kinda blurry, idk y i dont remember it being that blurry but watever...

gaze at amazement!! because its the one and only duckdude!
mencartoons.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may as well join in on the fun. This is me:

shyguyme.jpg

Her body's hot and all, but those pillows there look harder than stones. Fakes..meh

@lightning Daisy
Envying this is why so many girls feel insecure.

@Nintendan
Stylish mask.

@Duckdude
Where's Scrooge Mcduck!? Come on, Josh...

@-@ Trip-E.

I got a video, but it doesn't show my face though. [video]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1851379730113[/video] and yes, I made the 3D thing at the beginning and end.

FB fail.

"Secure Video - Due to Privacy Settings, not everyone can see this video." etc.

Also, Daisy! I love those contacts, the colors are so neat! I've been dabbling with buying some blues ones for fun. :]

Posted this on DSU but I love this picture so much. Sorry it is so big. :s

gallery_58_44_26133.jpg

YES! I FOUND THE UNEDITED PIC OF DAN! FINALLY AFTER HOURSE OF SEARCHING! If anyone wants to see it in all it's hot glory click Here!

Told a couple people here that I would post a picture of me with my freakyy contacts in sooo here it is lol
They ARE a bit freaky, actually...kinda zombie-ish, eh, SMF?

FB fail.

"Secure Video - Due to Privacy Settings, not everyone can see this video." etc.

Also, Daisy! I love those contacts, the colors are so neat! I've been dabbling with buying some blues ones for fun. :]

aw, really? that sucks. T-T weeeeeeeeeeeell, looks like it's Youtube then.

Back