The post a picture of yourself thread- With a twist

I want to live in that flat piece of ground so that I can see stars at night and stuff.

Totally...
tongue.gif
. Then you want to see the aliens... the UFO, your death.
tongue.gif
JK.

I want to live in that flat piece of ground so that I can see stars at night and stuff.
Heh, it actually isn't that flat there! The path I'm sitting in front of leads off to this chunk of land in the middle of the marsh with rolling fields that slope into one another with bunches of trees sprinkled about. If you go about two miles down the road, you hit the beach which is usually cluttered with little hermit crabs, heh. And yes, the stars there at night are amazing.

Heh, it actually isn't that flat there! The path I'm sitting in front of leads off to this chunk of land in the middle of the marsh with rolling fields that slope into one another with bunches of trees sprinkled about. If you go about two miles down the road, you hit the beach which is usually cluttered with little hermit crabs, heh. And yes, the stars there at night are amazing.

*faints*

BUMMMMP! Yea, I am digging up fun old topics. Mwahaha!

I was in this photo but I got cropped out, does that count? :I!
2nbhz6h.jpg

Drawn version of me:
gallery_212_82_68059.jpg

Picpic.png

I might show more...possibly.

Edit: Here's a black and white pic. Edited...kinda:

PicPicPic.png

And...Me on a train:

PicPicPicPic.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics from playing the PS3 Move:
163715_10150166523639251_511239250_8645649_3219059_n.jpg

167344_10150166523589251_511239250_8645647_6238784_n.jpg

This is me at a wedding a couple summers ago.

18775_314519372994_773727994_4817180_2341870_n.jpg

And this is me now, I'm a real life Benjamin Button: probably taken in Kindergarten or 1st grade

25320_413253537994_773727994_5212760_7581514_n.jpg

It's true, that's a pretty modern looking train, especially compared to the ones we have in the UK.

For comparison:

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h383/PaperMario3DS/PicPicPicPic.png

^ Modern, airplane like train setting.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/26/Lancatser_Gate_tube.jpg/800px-Lancatser_Gate_tube.jpg

^ Not so modern, British train.

Even the British trains look better than my trains, darn it!

I can't get a picture of the interior of one of my trains yet, but I'll try one day.

I have one question: Why have a profile picture, if you're not going to make it a picture of yourself?

Also, screw anyone who says that girls don't play games and goes along with that stereotype. I hate that. I also hate the stereotype that nerds/gamers aren't hot and all dress like the Big Bang Theory cast.

Nintendan has never posted a picture of himself....ever. We all need to know his true identity.

Two recent pics off of my 3DS camera

I was expecting to see pictures of you with your underwear over your clothes or something along those lines. What a let down.

Also the lack of BBC editing on this annoys me... I hate quoting pictures, I like being able to remove the image tags when I quote, so they just display as a URL.

Nintendan has never posted a picture of himself....ever. We all need to know his true identity.

Two recent pics off of my 3DS camera

I was expecting to see pictures of you with your underwear over your clothes or something along those lines. What a let down.

Hahaha, what? What would give you that idea?

Hahaha, what? What would give you that idea?

You said you were going to reveal your true identity. Maybe I have been watching too much Smallville...

Oh, no...this is'nt the first time i posted a picture of myself, I said "Nintendan" needs to reveal his identity. I'm not him.

Back