What're you eating right now?

I don't plan dying lol.

Anyway I had my breakfast tapsilog.

lol

Something like this? The beef tastes like Japanese sweet beef teriyaki?
tapsilog_642.jpg

'Pa' like 'Panda', 'La' like 'Land','bok' like 'broke' without 'r'. :p

Yer just making it even more difficult to pronounce lol I'll just call it "Patlabor" dish. Fighter Pilots are using code names anyway.

Police like it too. Saw two eating in the store.

I see, excellent then lol

Pronunciation aside, it does look one tasty noodle dish. So you ate it with some shrimp on top?

It has no shrimp.
Basically, it was exactly this:
20150310202918.jpg

The pic I found got shrimps on it though:
Pancit Palabok
pancit-palabok-1.jpg

So it's up to the jury NameGervin NameGervin on this one lol which one is the right "Patlabor" dish?

Oh wait you were talking about the Ramen weren't you Suwako? I was saying the shrimp on top thing to NameGervin on the "Patlabor" dish not the Ramen you had.

Last edited:
Pancit Palabok
pancit-palabok-1.jpg

So it's up to the jury NameGervin NameGervin on this one lol which one is the right "Patlabor" dish?

Oh wait you were talking about the Ramen weren't you Suwako? I was saying the shrimp on top thing to NameGervin on the "Patlabor" dish not the Ramen you had.

LOL. HAHAHA. You two are talking different dish lol. Suwako is talking about ramen, I'm talking about noodles.

Anyway cm2 that pic is accurate shrimp, chicharons, eggs on top.

1708_Palabok-640.jpg

LOL. HAHAHA. You two are talking different dish lol. Suwako is talking about ramen, I'm talking about noodles.

LOL I think we had some "food entanglements", though both dishes are technically in the same family of noodles lol

Pancit Palabok
pancit-palabok-1.jpg

Yea, I thought you meant shrimps on top of ramen, would have been a very odd thing to do any way. (;^ω^)

Back