1. froggyboy604

    Another Exploding Samsung Phone On An Airplane...

    I'm glad to hear everyone got safely evacuated from the plan.
  2. froggyboy604

    DON'T CHARGE A CHEVY BOLT Electric Car INSIDE YOUR HOUSE! Hopefully, Chevy can fix these older Bolt cars or buy them back before more Bolts catch on fire again.
  3. froggyboy604

    Recall demanded for nearly 3 million Kia and Hyundai cars

    The Center for Auto Safety warned that certain models of Kia and Hyundai cars from 2010 to 2015 may be at risk of catching fire. 2011 to 2014 Kia Sorento and Optima and the Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe. Also included is the 2010 through 2015 Kia Soul. Hopefully, Kia Hyundai car fire problems...
  4. froggyboy604

    Amazon currently selling Fire Tablet for $33

    The 7" Fire Tablet blew Black Friday 2015 wide open at a mere $35, but Amazon’s upping the ante this year with an even lower $33 offer. Source $33 is a pretty good deal for a tablet. The Fire Tablet looks like a good tablet for people who have a very old tablet, or need an affordable tablet...
  5. froggyboy604

    Galaxy S6 Edge Plus catches fire – “Sizzling and nasty fumes erupting”

    Yikes, another smartphone fire and, again, this time from Samsung. While a lot of these fires tend to be the result of faulty third-party chargers, the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus that caught fire in this story was apparently connected to a Samsung-branded charger. Reddit user Turkey_Lord posted the...
  6. froggyboy604

    Microsoft to recall Surface Pro Tablet charging power cords over fire risks

    If you own a Surface Pro, you might want to be careful using it for the next little while. Microsoft tells Channelnomics that it's planning a voluntary recall for the power cords on every Surface Pro tablet released before the Pro 4 and sold before a certain period (March 2015 in the US, July...
  7. froggyboy604

    Man Alleges His Sony Xperia T3 Smartphones Exploded In His Hands

    In the past we have heard stories of phones catching on fire while in the pocket of the user, and now according to the latest story, it seems that a man in the UK has had his Sony Xperia T3 explode while in his hands. According to the man, Grant Eger of Newport, South Wales, “I was just...
  8. froggyboy604

    US college campuses ban 'hoverboards' over fire risks

    f you're planning to get around campus on your new hoverboard, you may want to check your school's policy first. According to AP, at least 20 universities in the US have restricted or banned the two-wheeled scooters due to the fire hazard posed by their lithium-ion batteries. In case you haven't...