I do love me some survival horror but it looks like they are making a 1:1 remake of the original and there's nothing fundamentally new. The og dead space's story and monsters are not going be anything impressive in 2023.

I do love me some survival horror but it looks like they are making a 1:1 remake of the original and there's nothing fundamentally new. The og dead space's story and monsters are not going be anything impressive in 2023.

Can always hope for them to add in one new one.

Read Dev comment:

“Developing this remake has been a lot of fun for us at Motive, as we’re true fans of the franchise and want to treat it with the respect it deserves,” said Dead Space senior producer Phillippe Ducharme in a press release. “It’s been equally exciting to see players’ reactions as we’re taking them on this development journey with us. We’re making great progress on our road to hitting Alpha and we’re happy to announce that the game will be launching in January next year. We can’t wait for players, both old and new, to see how we’ve elevated the original experience in the remake to be just as impactful for this generation.”

The last time I checked, there was only one trailer of the game. It looked ominous anyways even though it's short.

Back