General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a nice video on Combat Pilot's G-Suit:

They didn't mention the 9mm Beretta or M9 or similar sidearm with extra magazines combat pilots carry on their G-suit though.

can't have everything.

also crazy that its almost been one year of lock down as well.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that because PEOPLE WON'T STOP COMING TO THE HOME IMPROVEMENT STORE I WORK!! Jeez and it's only going to get busier the next few month. I expect another rise in cases. Winter kinda made the virus harder to spread since no one wanted to leave the house much, but alas.

It's been a crazy year since the first lockdown started for us. It's funny to think that back then, we really did think it was only going to last for a few weeks or a month at max.

Saw nice short video on US Supercarrier Operations during The Covid Pandemic:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that because PEOPLE WON'T STOP COMING TO THE HOME IMPROVEMENT STORE I WORK!! Jeez and it's only going to get busier the next few month. I expect another rise in cases. Winter kinda made the virus harder to spread since no one wanted to leave the house much, but alas.

I feel your pain, it was like that when I worked at Staples. Though with people stuck at home, they want to improve what they see, can't say I blame them.

I feel your pain, it was like that when I worked at Staples. Though with people stuck at home, they want to improve what they see, can't say I blame them.
I kinda get it, but when there's a stay at home order going on then people should've grabbed all their stuff before it went into effect. I remember they had like 2 or 3 days to prepare.

Yup. We ran out for a long while, but once it got back in stock we haven't run out since.

I still remember the day my manager came screaming out of the office to take down all the sale tags on our TP and other cleaning stuff. Since its an office store, things are priced more and the company suddenly wanted full sale price.

Saw a nice DCS video on the F-14 Tomcat's Combat Operations during the Iraq War. A new DCS story campaign based on this would be great:

Saw a nice video on the US Air Force using DCS to help train combat pilots:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back