General Gaming Latest Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be 70s, I won't complain.

Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend or is everyone recharging their batteries? Going to be a relative quiet weekend where I try to relax and get some work for uni done.

Saw a nice video of Ace Combat 0, 4,5,6,7 main combat pilot characters and squad members video mashup:

Happy Easter to everyone! How many people have already stuffed their face full of easter eggs and chocolate?

Happy Easter everyone !:)

The best thing about today is not that it's a bank holiday but knowing that I have a day off tomorrow as well! Loving this long weekend

Saw a fanmade F/A-18C Hornet Cockpit for DCS lol:

made it so I only got 4 hours of sleep, naturally it happens on the one Sunday I have to get up early. Feeling a lot better today though.
Probably the migraine was caused by electrolyte imbalance or low potassium level/too high sodium level.

Last edited:
I usually eat a banana a day. Didn't have any last week though.
You need 2000 to 3,500mg of potassium per day though. and eating too much bananas/fruits will give you sugar level issues so the rest should be from veggies.

Saw Gulf Of Sidra Incident (1981) in DCS video, nice:

Happy Tuesday everyone. It's my final day off so I'm going to try and enjoy it as much as possible. It's going to be fun trying to wake up early tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back