Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! It's a new year! And another year to look forward for the Gaming Latest forums.

Yes my fellow gamers, its the first update of 2018, lots to look forward to this year so lets get this updated started with the usual....

---- Of the Month ----

This month I decided to dedicate to Clanievick Clanievick for literally owning the arcade last month in the Arcade contest. Congrats!

Topic of the month goes to:

PS4 - Oh I have Destiny 2, Wait What?

---- This site for 2018----

So its a new year and you are most likely thinking, hey there must be some big plans for GL right? Well.... not really ^^;

Though supported, Xenforo 1 is now becoming history as Xenforo 2 is taking over. Though Xenforo 2 is so new and we've customized our Xenforo 1 so much, it will unfortunately take us a long while to properly upgrade to Xenforo 2. This will most likely be a 2019-2020 project.

In the meantime?

Just mostly posting news and such I'm afraid, I will be extremely busy from the end of this month to early may! I am at the end of a very long journey of getting a degree in high education. This degree will not only benefit me but the site as well so I do apologize in advance for any dead days here on the forum but please bear with us.

On that note, I'm trying to come up with ideas for different months without repeating often, so I hope to resume on forum contests come next month. For now enjoy the arcade contest going on.

---- Gaming Reinvented----

Just an update with our partner blog site, Gaming Reinvented. Owner CM30 CM30 has some amazing plans in place to make his site even better. It's not my place to say what will come but please look forward to the changes as GR could become as popular as IGN/Gamespot/kotaku!

---- Where is my free game?----

Yeah, this slipped my mind due to finals, holiday madness/rest but if you check the prizes for being MotM, one lucky person from one of the 12 months will win a free game from a random drawing. I will announce details of this soon.

---- When is your birthday?----

Just a reminder that we will officially be celebrating your birthday in a public post! See this topic for details.

That's all for this update folks, future updates will be smaller but hopefully just as good! Thanks for being so active and please continue to enjoy the forum :)

---- Stats ----

We currently have 374,779 posts which in this past month we've made 1,257 posts. We currently have 6,868 members and in the last month we've gotten 14 new members!

---- Yearly Stats ----

And with a new year we can now look back and see how well we did in the year 2017.

Total posts made: 174,804

Total members gained: 4,855

Wow! What a year we had! Congrats to the GL staff and members alike! Lets try and match or beat those stats this year!

Oooo i got 5 alert and curious what it is also its in GL update post and wow is it real, thanks everyone :grin:, sorry if i rarely talk in forum somehow i afraid with what i write

Emm i think this month is january

Last edited:
---- Where is my free game?----

Yeah, this slipped my mind due to finals, holiday madness/rest but if you check the prizes for being MotM, one lucky person from one of the 12 months will win a free game from a random drawing. I will announce details of this soon.
Have you got any updates regarding this? :grin:

Back