Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's a new month! I am thankful for your continued support! And new updates for the Gaming Latest forums.

Welcome to another update GL folks, we are into the eleventh month of the year. Nearly at the end of the year and this time we have some updates! As always we start with...

---- Of the Month ----

For great and continued activity on the site, I reward it to WitchAssassin WitchAssassin! Congrats :)

Topic of the month goes to: You may now change your PSN Name

---- Gaming Latest V2 ----

Alright, I've been slacking on this too long but now things are finally in motion (now that I have a fully supporting job!) and I am proud to announce (in a dickish game industry way) that I hope to have GL v2 live by early spring of 2019!

A glimpse of the updates will include a new light and dark theme look to the site, a new and hopefully better arcade system, more forum increasing features and much more!

Everything is still in the early stages, so if you still have an idea please post it here:

Post all GL V2 Suggestions here

We will also hopefully make our ties much closer to GR so please also share your ideas here as well:

The Gaming Reinvented V3 Suggestions Thread

As I type this the test board is nearly live, can't wait to get things together for GL's future :)

---- Slowness ----

So lots of you have been reporting of slowness, Site loading time

I'm still not sure what is causing it but please be assured I am trying to find the cause/fix.

That's all for this update folks, thanks for posting on GL and I wish you all a safe upcoming holiday as we are entering the busy times of the year!

Continue to enjoy the forum :)

---- Stats ----

We currently have 394,720 posts and 7,087 members. In this last month we made over 3,070 posts! And gained 21 members.

---- Gaming Latest V2 ----

Alright, I've been slacking on this too long but now things are finally in motion (now that I have a fully supporting job!) and I am proud to announce (in a dickish game industry way) that I hope to have GL v2 live by early spring of 2019!

A glimpse of the updates will include a new light and dark theme look to the site, a new and hopefully better arcade system, more forum increasing features and much more!

Everything is still in the early stages, so if you still have an idea please post it here:

Post all GL V2 Suggestions here

We will also hopefully make our ties much closer to GR so please also share your ideas here as well:

The Gaming Reinvented V3 Suggestions Thread

As I type this the test board is nearly live, can't wait to get things together for GL's future :)

Congrats on getting the job. So when can we have some sneak peak preview of GL V2 ?

I literally only have slow problems when I log in. That takes an age but then everything else seems fine. Not sure what is going on.
Looking forward to working with you on the new version of Gaming Latest also!

I literally only have slow problems when I log in. That takes an age but then everything else seems fine. Not sure what is going on.
Looking forward to working with you on the new version of Gaming Latest also!

I've logged out and in several times, no issues.

Also I need a reminder on what we're doing with the skins again ^^;

This is not a video game where you get updates on!

But I hope to be able to share something early next year.

And no post launch dlc for GL V2 too then? lol

Wow. That's great.
Great statistics...and I am glad that we are getting more and more posts every month.

Back