I have a gaming Schedule. Am I crazy? <My 2015 gaming report>

Will I get a total of 30 plats for 2015?

• Pff, dude, you lazy. No way.

• I would be surprised if you did.

• You'll probably get it.

• I don't believe in no win scenarios. You got this.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder if they are going to make another.

I did have a mild complaint. The voices in the game are all the same as other games. The main character is Laura Croft from tomb raider, she uses her voice for like 5 other characters in the game. Another girl is from uncharted and every second game that comes out. Another is the main character from Saints row, etc, etc.
Don't get me wrong Laura's voice sends tingles through my body but it won't kill game companies to give work to others.

Oh I know, that's a general complaint I have about most games. They all have Troy Baker or Nolan North in them usually too. They need more variety in voices. 

I looked up those two dudes you mentioned but I have not come across them much.

I don't know if you played uncharted before. That hot dark haired girl with tough girl voice is everywhere.
https://youtu.be/Peteae_QJ18

Man does she have an intoxicating voice though........not that I'm extremely attracted to pixels of color that form cartoon characters.

Yesterday I picked up my controller. Summer has been so busy. I've been working out every two days, going out 5 times a month, and doing tons of projects. I never feel like playing. I didn't touch it for weeks.

I have a bunch of games now but most are PS+ free ones. I'm playing styx, laura croft orisis, tropico 5, and just touched evolve. I'll be getting a little more into it as I only have 2 of the 25 projects left(carpentry).

Eh its summer, you should be outside.

I'm having the hardest time trying to Plat Tropico 5. Some of these trophies take forever.

header.jpg
Tropico 5 is PLATED now. I passively played it because I knew it would take a longtime to finish. I also randomly started other games to take a break.
This game is much like simcity. You build a city and try to control it. It's far more interesting and educational though because the theme is in Cuba so there are a lot of revolutionist, military stuff, and religion to deal with.
It's a good plat to get for the summer because I could play it for a few hours then forget it for a week and just go back without having the re-learn it all.

I'm pretty close to finishing a few other games so I'll probably hit them up soon enough. I am way behind my goal schedule. I wanted 30 plats/completes by the end of the year. I'm at 11now and it's way past the 1/2 way mark. I will probably be getting a lot once the snow hits though.

images
I got the PLAT for the 1st uncharted of the new remastered version of the trilogy. I forgot how fun these games are. I quit gaming for a couple of years way back. The game that got me back in was the 2nd uncharted so this brings back some memories. The 1st is my least favorite of the series and the trophies are awful. There are a few hideous trophies of this one.
Steel Fist Expert
Kill 10 Enemies in a Row with a Single Punch After Weakening Them with Gunfire

That one sucked so bad. Men shooting in all directions and you are suppose to shot a leg, then the stomach, then run over and knock him out. It's hard enough to do it once. Forget about 10 times in a row!. That trophy took me to the death count of over 1600 men and 4hrs of playing.

I'm going to jump to uncharted 2, my favorite!

uncharted-2-among-thieves-among-thieves-facebook-cover-timeline-banner-for-fb.jpg
I just plated uncharted 2. Cool game. It's my favorite of the three. I did not finish the trophies on the DLC though, same for uncharted 1. I'll have to do a clean up when I'm done the 3rd. My favorite part is the moving train of this one.

Well, onto making super then hitting up on the 3rd.....not like I have a girlfriend to see for this saturday. haha

The 1st is all just mainly plain and the 3rd has way to many parts where you have time consuming walking around stages. The final stage of uncharted 3 is totally awesome though. I'm not there yet.

GR-Uncharted-3-Header.jpg
I got the plat for Uncharted 3. YEEAHH BOYIIEEE. she's all done. I took a passive approach on finishing this one. With the previous sequels, there were a ton of trophies for getting a certain amount of kills with different weapons, then there were collectables to find.
I started the game and followed a video to find the hidden stuff then I kept swapping weapons to help with obtaining the trophies. It kind of killed the experience with the game. This time I decided to just freely play the game and ignore it completely. This is why it took me 4 weeks as opposed to 3 days. It really was not much trouble to do a clean up of the remaining trophies as well.

I'm sitting at 15 plats this year so far and I have a lot of games I have not finished so there is plenty of fun to pop in my PS4. I have a laura croft game that is 90% done. I'll probably do that this weekend then have some fun playing driveclub. DC is a 90 hour to plat game so I won't attempt to say I'm going for it until I'm closer. I cannot even drive to cars good yet.

You play that many games in a year? I like to play video games but that is a lot of games for me. I'm lucky to be able to afford that many games in a year, much less play them all.

Keep it up though! If you enjoy gaming and can play that much, don't stop though.

Back