Mario Kart 7

Allright, count me in
Great to have you aboard!

Also, everyone take note that the Community code has changed. The new code is 29-3389-3314-0277! Add it.... NOW!
I've added it. Am I required to exchange FC's with you to participate?
I only thought that it would make it easier for everyone to join up with the game if you could click the "Join Game" button in the friend list... so technically, no you do not need to exchange friend codes with me.

Community Code added. Remember I'll only be playing for half an hour if we start on time.

Dan should be around soon so I'll remind him when I see him.

We've got a little less than an hour until game night/ morning begins! I will be getting online a little early if anyone wants to join me. We will probably be officially done around 11:00am GMT-5 also known as 4:00pm GMT.

Count me in, I think that there is no need for FC sharing since we all will play in a community.

Last edited by a moderator:
Game night is over for this week. 'Twas fun, I thank you all for coming together for it. I am now in the process of setting it up for next week!

Shouldn't game nights be, well... at night? I would join but 7:00 am is just too early for me.

Shouldn't game nights be, well... at night? I would join but 7:00 am is just too early for me.
The problem, with game "NIGHTS" is that with so many different time zones we took a time where most of members can join.

If this time doesn't work for you, please suggest a time that will work for you. I have asked people to make suggestions to try and avoid this problem.

If this time doesn't work for you, please suggest a time that will work for you. I have asked people to make suggestions to try and avoid this problem.
I agree,pretty early. It'd be nice if game nights an all day thing. Game Night works fine thought. I'm not proposing and faults or changes or anything.

Game Night is a metaphorical term people! Quit takin' it literally and make my Mario Kart 7 stop disconnecting constantly plz.

Anyhoos, this new time sounds good. I'll try my best not to die and whatnot.

I agree,pretty early. It'd be nice if game nights an all day thing. Game Night works fine thought. I'm not proposing and faults or changes or anything.

All day thing, you say? Could work... but you'd need a heck of a lot of members to make it exciting. Hence why we schedule a certain time, but hey, there's always time to play before and after the official times.

All day thing, you say? Could work... but you'd need a heck of a lot of members to make it exciting. Hence why we schedule a certain time, but hey, there's always time to play before and after the official times.
I am normally on all day during Game "Night". From hence forth let us refer to this as Mario Kart 7 "Game 24 hours or more."

I would like to participate for the upcoming game night, my time zone is pacific and my FC is on the name thingy(new here lol)

I am normally on all day during Game "Night". From hence forth let us refer to this as Mario Kart 7 "Game 24 hours or more."
Afterwards is usually when I make it
tongue.gif
I'ts to bad the site doesn't seem to get that much traffic from MK7 players,for an all day thing,then it'd be convenient for anyone
Smilie_v2_Link.gif
MarioKart7 race-a-thon!

Guys I doubt I'll be able to do this. My Internet's been going up the shit the past few days and has hit an all time low with upload speeds (the joys of life).

I'm calling up le ISP today so who knows when it'll be fixed. Maybe it'll fix itself. That'd be nice.

Guys I doubt I'll be able to do this. My Internet's been going up the shit the past few days and has hit an all time low with upload speeds (the joys of life).

I'm calling up le ISP today so who knows when it'll be fixed. Maybe it'll fix itself. That'd be nice.
Le horribly drawn ISP?

Back