Mario Kart 7

what????

Mario Kart Game starting soon! You can join at any point in the day!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think you already know that iparticipate, but my FC is 2277-8035-7837 and GMT

Well kids, consider me back in the game! Hell I can try be a co-host and just be online in the community all day or something for you, ebstiv23. Everything should be good. No more Dan lag ever again.

I'll be online all day as well on the weekends. Hopefully I can get a group of people to participate on Game Nights.

Well kids, consider me back in the game! Hell I can try be a co-host and just be online in the community all day or something for you, ebstiv23. Everything should be good. No more Dan lag ever again.
Yay! No longer will I see a shyguy warping the time-space continuum of MK7!

It would be a great help to me if you could be co-host! I actually had to work last weekend, and I have to work this weekend as well. It would be great if you could take over this week.

Yay! No longer will I see a shyguy warping the time-space continuum of MK7!

It would be a great help to me if you could be co-host! I actually had to work last weekend, and I have to work this weekend as well. It would be great if you could take over this week.

Finally, I can actually tell where Dan is, so I can beat his sorry hide at this game. >
Fish.png

lol and have all of you hacked the game especially you ebistiv23 you fall how many times and your infront of me or you dont update your system and you kept the glitches

Now now, let's not point any blaming fingers at anyone..

lol and have all of you hacked the game especially you ebistiv23 you fall how many times and your infront of me or you don't update your system and you kept the glitches
I think you may have a bad internet connection. I use a gaming router with highspeed internet, so I know the lag is not on my end.

As for hacking, I despise hacking, and I will never do any screwing around with games.

As for the update, Mario Kart 7 does not let you go online unless you install the update that fixed the glitches.

And as for the falling, but not dying.... bad internet connection. I stay close to corners when I drive because of the extra speed it offers. In online play, the slave machine (or non- host 3DS) waits for the host system to convey information. But until that information arrives, the slave machine has to guess what the host is doing. Because I race so close to corners, and because someone has a bad connection, your 3DS thinks I am falling, but when it receives the data from my 3DS it realizes I never fell.

Sign me up?

FC:0860-3589-4392

Because the Mario Kart 7 Community is well, community based, we don't need your friend code to play! Just register this community to join in on the fun: 29-3389-3314-0277

That said, maybe we should start adding everybody's friend codes up here for personal Mario Kart races or something.

Mario kart 7 Game night starting as of now? lol I'll be in the community, I got another player hopefully more people join,

Back