Mario Kart 7

Ooh, I can do this race! Hey ebstiv, can we have some sort of leaderboard to add to the competition and whatnot? Y'know, spice things up a bit.

EDIT: To add onto that, we could also have a skype group / call while we race, so we can get that racing feel
tongue.gif

And we can also know if people have been dc'ed or something. I dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, I can do this race! Hey ebstiv, can we have some sort of leaderboard to add to the competition and whatnot? Y'know, spice things up a bit.

EDIT: To add onto that, we could also have a skype group / call while we race, so we can get that racing feel
tongue.gif

And we can also know if people have been dc'ed or something. I dunno.
Great ideas, Dev. There is a leaderboard for the group in-game, but I guess you want one in here right?
Also, I like the idea of a Skype group. If you or Dan want to get one going, then sure. But my mic broke, and I haven't gotten around to purchasing another yet, so I won't be able to participate at first.

ALSO: Game night starts now.

where's the post for the next game night?

If some people aren't fans of getting up early to play Mario Kart 7, I am offering to participate on my Sunday morning to host what would be a Saturday night Mario Kart 7 game night for those in the American region (not sure what time it would be for Europeans; probably bed time or something).

If some people aren't fans of getting up early to play Mario Kart 7, I am offering to participate on my Sunday morning to host what would be a Saturday night Mario Kart 7 game night for those in the American region (not sure what time it would be for Europeans; probably bed time or something).
This would be a great help for getting other people involved, Dan. Do you have the ability to edit the Original Post, so you can say what time you'll be on?

This would be a great help for getting other people involved, Dan. Do you have the ability to edit the Original Post, so you can say what time you'll be on?

I sure do. Will our next race be this upcoming Saturday then?

The new game night times have been posted, with both myself and NintenDan's times, you should be able to show up to at least one race!
smile.gif

Check the Original Post for Details!

the first post is a bit confusing with the military time and and 18th and 17th being on 2 different days of the week lol

So, one participates in these game nights, how?

When game night begins, and in, I am, beat you all, I shall. Muahaha!

Also, it's not that confusing. If the game is at midnight on Sunday in the UK, it'll be 7 pm on Saturday in New York, for example.

NintenDan's time seems to be best, since midnight is no problem for me.

So, one participates in these game nights, how?

When game night begins, and in, I am, beat you all, I shall. Muahaha!

Also, it's not that confusing. If the game is at midnight on Sunday in the UK, it'll be 7 pm on Saturday in New York, for example.

NintenDan's time seems to be best, since midnight is no problem for me.

Just jump into the community at the specified time and then also jump in on the shoutbox for some on-site communication. No special registration or stuff (but we'll add you to the list in the first post for fun and organisation).

Thanks to all who played! It was really fun! Some of my highlights of the races included:
  • A Bullet Bill launching me into a wall and dropping me onto a huge grassy area in Alpine Pass (Rock Rock Mountain)
  • A Bullet Bill launching me into ebstiv23, who had one of three triple red shells remaining. I veered away, luckily
  • Myself and Fuzzii (?) running into the train in Kalamari Desert
  • The finish of Kalamari Desert with the lightning bolt
  • My red shell missing Cha in Waluigi Pinball, and then Cha shoving his banana into my face just before the finish line
  • Smashboy getting Blue Shell'd right in front of the finish line in Coconut Mall and me zipping right past him. Poor guy

And Dev, it's a game, lol. Thanks again!

Thanks to all who played! It was really fun! Some of my highlights of the races included:
  • A Bullet Bill launching me into a wall and dropping me onto a huge grassy area in Alpine Pass (Rock Rock Mountain)
  • A Bullet Bill launching me into ebstiv23, who had one of three triple red shells remaining. I veered away, luckily
  • Myself and Fuzzii (?) running into the train in Kalamari Desert
  • The finish of Kalamari Desert with the lightning bolt
  • My red shell missing Cha in Waluigi Pinball, and then Cha shoving his banana into my face just before the finish line
  • Smashboy getting Blue Shell'd right in front of the finish line in Coconut Mall and me zipping right past him. Poor guy
And Dev, it's a game, lol. Thanks again!

Y U SCARE ME? I thought I missed your game night
sad.gif

So, it's in... just under 3 hours from this post, right?

Dear kiddos,

Unfortunately due to unforseen circumstances I ain't going to make this game night, which is a tad bit of a bummer because I was looking forward to it. So the plan of action here is you all still gather together as many rounds as you want. You don't really need me there to play, so hopefully all should be well!

Sorry again everyone but yeah, late notices and stuff just hit me in da face like a softball. And that isn't very soft.

Back