Mario Kart 7

So, as long as people aren't waiting for you, we should have fun..... but remember... Mario Kart 7 is NOT a game.... even though clearly it's a game, it's not a game... although, strictly speaking.. it is. But the most important thing, is while, it is a game, a GAME, is what it is NOT. Remember that.

Also, I hope people don't think it's cancelled. There's 6 minutes to go and no one's showed up..... I know... 6 minutes to go, but I was expecting people to slowly start showing within 10 minutes of the game starting, at least, or is everyone going to suddenly explode into the community in... well 4-5 minutes (because 1 minute just past since I posted '6 minutes to go' obviously).

Last edited by a moderator:
So, as long as people aren't waiting for you, we should have fun..... but remember... Mario Kart 7 is NOT a game.... even though clearly it's a game, it's not a game... although, strictly speaking.. it is. But the most important thing, is while, it is a game, a GAME, is what it is NOT. Remember that.

Also, I hope people don't think it's cancelled. There's 6 minutes to go and no one's showed up..... I know... 6 minutes to go, but I was expecting people to slowly start showing within 10 minutes of the game starting, at least, or is everyone going to suddenly explode into the community in... well 4-5 minutes (because 1 minute just past since I posted '6 minutes to go' obviously).

So how did it go? Also, my brain hurts.

het can i do this by download play or local i can't download the newest version OMG right ugghh helpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

het can i do this by download play or local i can't download the newest version OMG right ugghh helpppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, this is for Mario Kart 7's Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection mode, so download play or local is not going to work. If you can't download the latest online version for Mario Kart 7, then unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to play.

So how did it go? Also, my brain hurts.

How did it go? Only two people showed up, so it meant I basically won every race.

.... except the one that I won, though.

Also, I just looked at the records for me vs you, and it says 5 - 50. You've won 50 races, and I've only one 5, against you.... <_<

Darn I missed all of the fun
sad.gif

There'll be a next time! Stay updated for new dates which should be this coming week! Also, I'm going to add a few more people to the official PM for reminders. If you want to be reminded via PM, just let me know.

we should have an unannounced game night tomorrow. call it: Thanksgiving Weekend Tournament. also my connection is awesome recently, so no errors & shit lol

Um, Dan? Can I be part of the "participants" list?

Also, my timezone?

Between the last Sunday of October at 1:00 am GMT, and the last Sunday of March at 1:00 am GMT, my timezone is GMT.
The rest of the year, it's GMT+1.

GMT = UTC

For example, right now it's about 1:54 am on Friday November 23, 2012.

Sorry for the late notice kiddos, but here's my planned Game Night (the same time as last week, except I'll be present this time)

NintenDan session starts at (and will last for around 2 hours to catch latecomers)
Sunday, 25th November, 00:00am GMT (Greenwich, no DST)
Sunday, 25th November, 10:00am GMT+10 (Eastern Australia, no DST)
Saturday, 24th November, 19:00pm GMT-5 (East Coast America, no DST)

I'm gonna add all of the people in the topic to the group PM by the way. You're free to leave at any time by deleting the PM, it's just another form of contact really.

Sorry I've been gone for a while. This is a busy time of year for me. When I figure out my schedule, I will post my next game night.

Hopefully I can get one going next week or something. I've been so busy it's ridiculous. Of course, if somebody else wants to organise a time, I'm more than happy to let 'em do it. I'm aiming to get one back up by next week when hopefully a few more people will be around and so on.

So, is that game night thing coming soon? It's been a week since Dan's post...

YEAH?when are the game nights starting. i havnt got a chance to play with the N3DSC community.

Me neither. Should we just say, like now? Nope. We gotta let someone else do it. P.S I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Back