Member of the month

Most of the games are terrible and broken, plus you've listed unrealistic high score expectations that you and a couple of others have a massive head start with.

If you were to fairly judge them on a month by month basis then you would need monthly high scores, similar to what Playfish / Zynga would do with their FB games.

Most of the games are terrible and broken, plus you've listed unrealistic high score expectations that you and a couple of others have a massive head start with.

If you were to fairly judge them on a month by month basis then you would need monthly high scores, similar to what Playfish / Zynga would do with their FB games.

I'm pretty sure DS planned to reset most of the scores if he decided to use them as a factor in this. Thats what he's done in contests where the number of highest scores you own counted.

It's probably true we could go without the arcade requirement, but really it's not that hard. There is like 400+ games, I would still assume 50+ easy ones wouldn't have scores on them. When you say me and Mori have high scores it was because you were probably looking at popular games. That was an arcade contest we spent a whole month battling out. There are still many other games you guys could beat...

I would agree, but don't permanently delete the high score. I would say keep records of it, without deleting it.

I meant just keep them in the records, I will kill myself if my Q-Bert score is erased though.

I'll throw you down the window with me. You'll never beat it though.

Least you guys have a working arcade. My arcade broke approximately 30 hours after I added one to my site. That was 3 months ago.

If the arcade is a requirement I don't see what the big deal is. If they have a pacman clone, I'd bee all on that $#!t.

Back