Member of the month

Would it be possible to edit the error message in the arcade so it says that members have to write 2 posts a day? It can confuse members new to the arcade :p

Yeah I found it confusing as well, if it was just slightly more specific it would make a big difference.

You only need to write 2 posts a day.

@DS
Would it be possible to edit the error message in the arcade so it says that members have to write 2 posts a day? It can confuse members new to the arcade :p

what does the error message say?

For me the code says you are not allowed to play. That's all it says for me.

If i remember right it said something about not having permission to use that feature, or something like that.

I was getting the same messages. I found a way around them though.

I was getting the "not enough posts' message regardless of how many times I posted, but all I did to get around it was pressing the 'full screen' button instead of the 'play' button. Every game I've tested so far is working for me now.

I was getting the "not enough posts' message regardless of how many times I posted, but all I did to get around it was pressing the 'full screen' button instead of the 'play' button. Every game I've tested so far is working for me now.

That's pretty weird. At least you got around it though.

I agree. I feel like he has way more time than any of us, plus he constantly plays it, and gets the highest scores...

Back