N3DS Community League Challenger Thread

Hey guys, sorry to say this but I'm going to be dropping from this little community league. I've been really busy and I'm only getting busier, that and I'm not often in the reach of wifi that works with a DS/3DS system. So I'm opening up my position as a Gym leader to anyone who wants it. I'll be back as a challenger, count on that.

Hey guys, sorry to say this but I'm going to be dropping from this little community league. I've been really busy and I'm only getting busier, that and I'm not often in the reach of wifi that works with a DS/3DS system. So I'm opening up my position as a Gym leader to anyone who wants it. I'll be back as a challenger, count on that.

Its sad to see you go, but I understand the wifi difficulties. At school, everyone had to come to the coffee shop I worked at just for the wifi that was compatible. I look forward to battling you in the future; good luck!

UPDATES!

G64 beat me in a Flat Rotation Battle! He is the first challenger to get a win. Now, I don't think he's posted his challenge team here, but I believe it is in his sig.

Also, this means we REALLY need to have badges. So I am just going to post a link to all the badges here and you can pick which one (for your type, if there are multiples) you want for your Gym. Images will then be sent to a mod for Award-making. I have seen nothing to indicate anyone made a badge (other than Porkman who said to remove him from the list), so this will do.

List of all badges and discussion of each.

My badge:
Relicbadge.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My team is Jellicent, Bronzong and Haxorus. In fact Hydreigon was not even ready because I didn't know we should use 4 PKMN...It doesn't even have an item. The 3 PKMN above are the only 3 that can battle, and right now I can only challenge gym leaders that accept flat rules.

Wait...my battles have all been 6 on 6...full fights...am i doing it wrong or is this something up to the leader? congrats though G64!

Wait...my battles have all been 6 on 6...full fights...am i doing it wrong or is this something up to the leader? congrats though G64!

May I reserve a spot as the Steel type Gym Leader?
Fish.png

As soon as I become strong enough I'll beat all of you and become champion of the 3DSC region!

Fish.png

Sure thing. Be sure to tell me what badge you want from the in-game ones (was there more than one steel gym?) by tomorrow though; I am sending the list to the mods because I am tired of waiting.

Welcome Gelivable64 master of the steel type! And yes, SpoonySage, there were two steel gyms.

Edit: By the way SpoonySage, I've got my Badge

Marsh_Badge.png

Fish.png

Sure thing. Be sure to tell me what badge you want from the in-game ones (was there more than one steel gym?) by tomorrow though; I am sending the list to the mods because I am tired of waiting.

Welcome Gelivable64 master of the steel type! And yes, SpoonySage, there were two steel gyms.

Marsh_Badge.png
Thanks! But just don't call me a master yet, as I said I just reserved a "spot" and I am not an official gym leader yet, and I sure need TONs of training to do.
tongue.gif
Anyways my badge will be the Mineral Badge.

Mineral_Badge.png

Fish.png

Marsh_Badge.png
Thanks! But just don't call me a master yet, as I said I just reserved a "spot" and I am not an official gym leader yet, and I sure need TONs of training to do.
tongue.gif
Anyways my badge will be the Mineral Badge.

Mineral_Badge.png

You ain't the only one who needs more training.
wink.gif
I'm no where near level 100 myself!

So it's the OU rules? I like that...also how many Gyms are you having?

Wait... we can only use OU Pokes?

Well it seems you can't go use Ubers but OU and below shouldn't be a prob well to me it seems that way

And I know I'm new to this forum and my opinion isnt very weighted, but why not have the Leader have a team of 12 and play with 6. The leaders pick their team of 6 out of the 12 so, the leaders have some what of an advantage. Simce the challengers have the advantage of what type they are challenging and all that jazz

And I know I'm new to this forum and my opinion isnt very weighted, but why not have the Leader have a team of 12 and play with 6. The leaders pick their team of 6 out of the 12 so, the leaders have some what of an advantage. Simce the challengers have the advantage of what type they are challenging and all that jazz

Mostly because the gym leaders don't have the time to raise that many Pokes to level 100. Personally, I have 10 ghosts at level 100 since they are my favorites and I intend to do sets for each one, but it takes dedication. I change my items and strategy around for if the challenger wants a flat battle against me (they must do rotation battle for that) but otherwise, synergetically there is only so much to do with a small type grouping like ghosts that doesn't leave me wide open to counters.

Agh yeah lvl 100 pokes could cause an issue. Also are their rules to being a leader? Like let's say I would like to be Volcanoe Badge could I have a Chlorophyll Venasaur? Like a sunny day setup? Or is it strictly that type?

Back