N3DS Community League Challenger Thread

Agh yeah lvl 100 pokes could cause an issue. Also are their rules to being a leader? Like let's say I would like to be Volcanoe Badge could I have a Chlorophyll Venasaur? Like a sunny day setup? Or is it strictly that type?

Strictly by type. Ugh, weather...

You can use a weather team against a Gym Leader, but the leaders themselves stick to monotyping. And anyone can be a gym leader (until we have 8) as long as they pick a free type and abide by the rules. Gym Leaders can also challenge each other, but can only earn their own badge by defeating every other gym leader.

Well if you do not have 8 Gym Leaders I would gladly take over Water.

Should I post my team here? I'm not done yet with the training but I have the basics of it.

Should I post my team here? I'm not done yet with the training but I have the basics of it.

I don't think we were requiring the Gym Leaders to post teams, though some have chosen to post their team in their signature (you can do this by editing your profile). You should also make sure your signature includes your Pokemon fc so people can send you a PM for a challenge.

Challenger teams SHOULD be posted here. I may post mine soon; I just trained up a new batch this weekend. Challenger teams should not undergo major changes after posting, so think carefully before posting that.

My team is now complete. Had to settle with less than what I wanted but I am pretty happy with the team I have. I'll be on untill 10 EST.

Okay! I've picked out a fun Challenger Team to battle the gyms with!

Looks like I will be using Chandelure, Sawk, Tangrowth, Tentacruel, Hydreigon, and Galvantula.

Let's do this!
Looks like a solid team there! I'm still working out what I want to do for my challenger team, but once I get it, I'll be after y'all
tongue.gif

Challenger Team:

Rotom W
Mamoswine
Salamence
Scizor
Infernape
Hydregion

I'm here and ready for battles...

Can Gym Leader battle other gym leaders?

Also, will we get the badges we give away ourselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm here and ready for battles...

Can Gym Leader battle other gym leaders?

Also, will we get the badges we give away ourselves?

Yes, you may battle other gym leaders. I am in the process of challenging others myself!

Now, to earn your own badge, you must collect all 7 other badges and then are automatically awarded your own to commemorate the occasion.

Spoonysage is now the first person to take down my elite team of bugs! A huge congrats to Spoony for winning the Hive Badge!

Back