Shenanigan Guy

biggrin.gif
I liked this one.
biggrin.gif

Goom has a case of... the stupid?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Goom is awesome, no matter what anyone says. *Looks at Yoshi*

Goom has a case of... the stupid?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
I took it as him bluffing. It's in the title of the strip, after all.

I enjoy the amount of effort NintenDan put into composing Goom's hand. Made me laugh.
smile.gif

Well, I thought it was just one effed up card game...
That made me laff, heh. Well, thankfully everybody got the comic, I started to doubt myself when I had to explain it to Yoshi, heh. I guess the last sentence "I'm all in!" wasn't exactly very clear by what he meant... I dunno, at least it's all good.

And Arcella, I thought you were referring to Goomba's actual hand, and I was confused because all I did was draw a round blob and add a dodgy gradient; then I realised you were talking about the cards, heh.

And Arcella, I thought you were referring to Goomba's actual hand, and I was confused because all I did was draw a round blob and add a dodgy gradient; then I realised you were talking about the cards, heh.
This made me laugh. Ah, the wonders of misunderstandings!
biggrin.gif

Here's the winner of the caption contest (Issue 024), now an official comic, heh:

gallery_19_36_148682.png

And here's Issue 026, which is kinda odd but nice. I quite like it:

gallery_19_36_70730.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol.

The aim of that was for it to make as little sense as possible. Because that's what it's like.

First of all, I'm not liking how I've had to explain my jokes to at least one member for the past two issues. Not good in my opinion.

Second of all, not many Shenanigans for a while thanks to more computer issues. Please bear with me! Maybe I'll draw another one, or do one in Paint, who knows.

Back