The post a picture of yourself thread- With a twist

Haha, I wish I looked like Gumshoe. He's awesome.

Special kind unfortunately. However, they are worth the money as they last a long time.

Thanks.

Welcome
smile.gif

Arcella and Daisy...way to go on taking down the stereotypes for gamer girls d(^ _ ^)b

Haha Very true, my girlfriend breaks that stereotype too
biggrin.gif

As does this Asian girl whom I want to be my girlfriend. Ah, the world is too kind =)

Yeah, all this stupid "OMG there are no girls on the internet", and "girls don't play games" .... yeah, whatever.
My sister to be really honest, ALL she does... ALL day is play Super Smash Bros Brawl. She also has an "obssession" with Pit. Not like say, someone might be obssessed with Call of Duty: Black Ops, sort of obssession but more of a "she wants to marry him
tongue.gif
"
No, serious. She has Pit as her desktop background, nearly ALL replays and snapshots taken in Brawl involve Pit, she has a couple of pictures of Pit printed out and stuck on her wardrobe, she draws lots of pictures of Pit all the time, everyday, or at least versions of him. She also likes wolfs a lot, and seems to be drawing a lot of wolfs, with wings, and calls them "Pit" ... so you're probably expecting that she's VERY excited about Kid Icarus: Uprising. I sent her that 6-minute gameplay footage of the game and she was like "Please kill me, so I don't have to wait
tongue.gif
" (Ok, not really)

Also, here's a picture of me:
180px-Dragonzamasuartwork2.PNG

Yeah, all this stupid "OMG there are no girls on the internet", and "girls don't play games" .... yeah, whatever.
My sister to be really honest, ALL she does... ALL day is play Super Smash Bros Brawl. She also has an "obssession" with Pit. Not like say, someone might be obssessed with Call of Duty: Black Ops, sort of obssession but more of a "she wants to marry him
tongue.gif
"
No, serious. She has Pit as her desktop background, nearly ALL replays and snapshots taken in Brawl involve Pit, she has a couple of pictures of Pit printed out and stuck on her wardrobe, she draws lots of pictures of Pit all the time, everyday, or at least versions of him. She also likes wolfs a lot, and seems to be drawing a lot of wolfs, with wings, and calls them "Pit" ... so you're probably expecting that she's VERY excited about Kid Icarus: Uprising. I sent her that 6-minute gameplay footage of the game and she was like "Please kill me, so I don't have to wait
tongue.gif
" (Ok, not really)

Also, here's a picture of me:
180px-Dragonzamasuartwork2.PNG
We're saying that the stereotype is broken,not that it's true

I never said you did... I was agreeing with you, adding more proof that girls play videogames (and not just Nintendogs or ... Pop Princess whatever) heck did I mention that my sister also likes the Metroid series?

I never said you did... I was agreeing with you, adding more proof that girls play videogames (and not just Nintendogs or ... Pop Princess whatever) heck did I mention that my sister also likes the Metroid series?
Oh!That makes more sense,I misunderstood,sorry. I don't understand where that stereotype came from at all,I know plenty of girls that play videogames.

Oh!That makes more sense,I misunderstood,sorry. I don't understand where that stereotype came from at all,I know plenty of girls that play videogames.

Me too! There are plenty of women in my class that play video games. Like my Aly-bear plays Mario Kart Wii, Sims 3, Sims 2, SMBB, DK64, and welll..... imagine babies... I got her DK64, and Sims 3, sims 2 too.

It's just that the ratio of gamer guys to girls is like, I dunno, 100:1? BUT, it depends on what we constitute as a "gamer". If a girl picks up the Wii once in awhile, is she a gamer girl?

It's just that the ratio of gamer guys to girls is like, I dunno, 100:1? BUT, it depends on what we constitute as a "gamer". If a girl picks up the Wii once in awhile, is she a gamer girl?
No.
If she playes games at the rate we do, then she's a gamer girl.

She also has an "obssession" with Pit. Not like say, someone might be obssessed with Call of Duty: Black Ops, sort of obssession but more of a "she wants to marry him
tongue.gif
"
I'm pretty sure that is like how the people who play Black Ops obssess. OH NO SHE DI'IN'T!

All I ask for is a NintenGal (or NintenDanielle) and my life will be complete.
Uhhhh will a NintenDevelyn suffice?

Back