N3DS Community League Challenger Thread

Most likely but check the rules on the first page. My gym is almost complete all I have to do is raise one more pokemon which I am going to finish today.

Ok so I finally got a team together with the help of some friendly people around the internet! ^_^

It is not the same one as before because I decided I wanted some personal favorite pokemon in my team to make it a little more fun. I even managed to get a new shiny off a guy, so now I have 2!! (both do not have ideal stats....... but they are just too awesome to not have on my team!! ^_^)

So anyways here is my team I want to try with:

Gardevoir
Arcanine
Metagross
Umbreon
Swampert
Breloom

SO yeah there it is and my FC is 0003 2683 7891.

I can't wait to battle you guys ^_^.

To answer a few questions, Genesect is indeed now legal as it has been officially released worldwide. Meloetta would be an example of something banned because of not having international release, as would anything with an unavailable Dream World ability (though I think most all of those are out as of BW2).

The battles should still be on BW, unless any of you want to argue on behalf of moving over to BW2. I am still unsure if the two games can battle between each other, but if you know for a fact, then please let me know. I'll be doing more testing with BW/BW2 connectivity this weekend, when I will have access to 3 DSs and 4 3DSs (MWAHAHA sooooo many trades between all my games).

Hi, I plan on challenging, but I have two questions. I know the combo of Drizzle + Swift Swim is banned, but is Drought + Chlorophyl banned? and Excadrill is aloud without sand support? and what happens when someone gets all eight badges? once i find this out I'll post my team
biggrin.gif

Hi, I plan on challenging, but I have two questions. I know the combo of Drizzle + Swift Swim is banned, but is Drought + Chlorophyl banned? and Excadrill is aloud without sand support? and what happens when someone gets all eight badges? once i find this out I'll post my team
biggrin.gif

Drought/Chlorophyl is NOT banned. This is for several reasons. For one, the sun is already boosting your main weakness. Also, the main reason to ban Drizzle/Swift Swim is to prevent Kingdra from running a Muk (pun intended). Excadrill is allowed without sand support.

Now, if you get all 8 badges, for one, you will be the first. Otherwise, I suppose you get our respect. The badges all appear on your profile, so you get the benefit of having more awards.

So I want to try out my team on you guys. Any Gym leader have any free time in the next couple of days so I can challenge them?

So I want to try out my team on you guys. Any Gym leader have any free time in the next couple of days so I can challenge them?
First, did you post your team in this thread somewhere? (I'm not sure if you have...too lazy to look right now heh). If so, PM one of the leaders and try to set up a time...I'm generally available, so long as we set up a time in advance.

Ok so I finally got a team together with the help of some friendly people around the internet! ^_^
Gardevoir
Arcanine
Metagross
Umbreon
Swampert
Breloom

SO yeah there it is and my FC is 0003 2683 7891.
First, did you post your team in this thread somewhere? (I'm not sure if you have...too lazy to look right now heh). If so, PM one of the leaders and try to set up a time...I'm generally available, so long as we set up a time in advance.

And I should be free more during the days this week. Sadly, if you are someone who can only play after school then (unless timezones allow) we would most likely have conflicting schedules. Wednesday is the only day I am completely free as of now though.

So like 9 days ago i said i would plan to battle and now i have my team

tyranitar lv 100
raichu lv 100
lucario lv 100
dragonite lv 100
infernape lv 100
and garchomp lv 100 (no sand stream affects)

i play pokemon white and my fc is:3611-7935-8447

College is hectic and my wifi at school doesn't support my DS. Don't know why but the Starbucks close to me does. On a side note could anyone possibly hook me up with a curse recover unaware Wooper. I have two complete water badge teams and looking for the core of my 3rd team. Only two more to fill (quagsire and empoleon is only lvl 70ish)

i'll battle, need to get my steel-team ready to use on another site anyway...
smile.gif

To answer a few questions, Genesect is indeed now legal as it has been officially released worldwide. Meloetta would be an example of something banned because of not having international release, as would anything with an unavailable Dream World ability (though I think most all of those are out as of BW2).

The battles should still be on BW, unless any of you want to argue on behalf of moving over to BW2. I am still unsure if the two games can battle between each other, but if you know for a fact, then please let me know. I'll be doing more testing with BW/BW2 connectivity this weekend, when I will have access to 3 DSs and 4 3DSs (MWAHAHA sooooo many trades between all my games).

Last time I checked it is possible for BW and BW2 to battle. Anyways I posted my team ages ago so I'm wondering is it a problem for me to move them from by Black to my Black 2

Ready 4 battle

I'll battle anyone!

Anyone ready? Pokemon: Simisear,Simipour,Simisage,Emboar,Samurott,Servine.

In order to battle a Gym Leader, YOU must go to THEM. Think of it like this: in the games and show, the challenger has to go to the gym to challenge the leader...even if a leader is outside their gym, the official challenge must take place at the gym. We're obviously at an advantage here, since we don't meet face-to-face for the fight...still, it's the challenger's responsibility to contact the leader they wish to fight and get the time set up, mimicking the games/show. So, pick a gym and PM them!

Shy Guy: In order to be a leader, there has to be an open spot, as well as something else that I'm blanking on...Spoony?

Back